Communikation Works offers customized trainings & workshops to:
- Human Resource Managers & Business Recruiters
- Managers & Supervisors
- Professionals serving Deaf community
- Deaf Employees
- Hearing Co-workers
Communikation Works offers a variety of workshops based on the client’s needs.
- Our most popular workshop, “Working Together: Deaf & Hearing People,” is on-site and offers customize trainings on how to make your workplace “Deaf-friendly”.
- We offer orientations to welcome Deaf, hard-of-hearing and hearing employees to create a comfortable workplace environment.
- Our classes teach employees conversational American Sign Language (ASL) for better workplace interaction.
- We provide resources for interpreter referrals and workplace accommodations.
- Our training in cultural differences promote problem-solving strategies between the Deaf and hearing communities.
- We promote awareness of Deaf-friendly businesses to all communities.
Per your request, we provide one-to-one ASL tutoring.
For more information about the full range of trainings and tailored workshops Communikation Works can provide customized to your workplace needs, contact Vicki Moseley.